Phady’s Muay Thai
Mission StatementOne of our goals is to ensure that students are equipped to handle virtually any situation, should the need arise. More importantly, our program helps them to develop the confidence required to choose not to fight, and the awareness and tactics to avoid potentially dangerous situations.
At Phady's, we use the following statements as the pillars for our teaching and way of life:
- The safety and well-being of our students shall be the compass for all of our decisions.
- As Muay Thai instructors, we shall be examples of the life enhancing qualities gained from the serious study of Muay Thai.
- We will continuously add to our ability to serve by ongoing study and by sharing the lessons of our experience with our students.
- We will build ever-increasing confidence and goodwill in our community through poise, self-restraint and constructive cooperation.
- We recognize that our success is measured by our commitment to selfless-service to our students and our communities.